Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Motif #25!!!!!!!!!!


I did it!!!!!! This is motif #25. I really put off finishing this piece because I knew that the last row would take a while to do. I always become intimidated with larger projects but I started the row on Saturday and didn't put any type of dead line to finish it by and I completed it on Monday night (about 6 hours). So now I have a Christmas gift finished!!!!



This doily is about 71/2 x 11. A nice size for a gift.

I have given myself a little time off from tatting so I can get ready for the Fringe Tatting weekend on September 25th and 26th.

I'm going to start the challenge again and am going to do motifs that are more difficult and new thing I have not tried.

Thanks for all the support and stay tuned for my next 25 Motifs.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I shy away from large projects sometimes too. But that looks like it is worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great seen larger! Nicely done! Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the "25 Motif Challenge"! What a beautiful doily. You did a very nice job on it, too. It's inspiring me to tat another large project...perhaps! LOL!

    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete