Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend Away....

WOW what a great weekend with the Fringe Element in Cambridge this past weekend!!!! Where do I begin...... I'm not a good highway driver and did not have to travel as far as some of the other people attend the tatting workshops but was able to make the trip over the city of Toronto to Cambridge in only 2 hours. I must have had a good tale wind behind me. I also think that I was not as nervous a last year because it was my second time going there.

The whole weekend was filled with fun, prizes and meeting up with old friends and making new ones. And of course shopping. As many of you know I have said before that there is little to no places to buy tatting threads or patterns. That is one of the reasons I really look forward to going to Cambridge.Here are my purchase from Karey. And she was nice enough to sign my books for me. I was able to buy some Lizbeth thread and have already tatted a bookmark from it.



I also bought more thread and a pattern book from Rita.
I do have more to share but have to start the roast for dinner and finish some dishes. So stay tuned for more about my weekend away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time. I'm hoping to go one of these years.

    ReplyDelete