Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi Everyone

I did it!!! I finished Janes TIAS. He turned out pretty good if I may say so.






Next up...this is some silk thread a got from a raffle basket I won last September that the Fridges "Fall into Tatting" weekend in Cambridge Ontario. I didn't know what I was going to make with it until I purchased "Tea is for Tatting" book by Martha Ess.






I made this Tiny Square Teapot from her book. I have not decided which one I will make next. I really liked how the center of this is done. Not the way I thought it would until I started it. Cool!!!!

Happy Tatting Everyone

2 comments:

  1. Handsome bird, elegant teapot. Both look simply grand! (I'm drooling over your color choices.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rooster turned out great and I like the colours you used for the Teapot. I also have the Martha Ess "Tea is for Tatting" Cant wait to start on one myself.

    ReplyDelete