Monday, January 25, 2010

Let's see if I have everything....

Hi Everyone

I think I have everything for a perfect day of tatting.

Let's see..... Husband at work.........check
Son at school.................check
Cup of tea......................check
Thread...........................check
Needle...........................check
And my jammies on....check

All looks good to go. LOL As you can see I have caught up and now have completed up to Day 10 of the TIAS. And I am looking forward to Wednesday. I did have a little trouble with the colour changes in Day 8 but I think it has turned out OK.

I am also working on a bracelet to wear on Saturday when a friend and I are going to a Jann Arden concert. I can't wait. She is a wonderful singer and song writer. You can see and hear her music on this site The Official Website of Jann Arden. Do enjoy.

Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment