Monday, July 26, 2010

The word is out!!!


That`s right the word got out that I was tatting on hankies and just see all the goodies I have received!



This first collection is from one of my cleaning customers. She is a wonderful lady who came to Canada as a war bride from Ireland and just had her 80th birthday. The hankies in the box are pure Irish Linen. I cann`t wait to work on them!!!





This next group is from a friend of a friend. She did some cleaning and came up with these for me.







This lovely one is my best friends and she has asked me to tat on it for her. Not sure you can see it but the lacy corner has a light green thread colour. So I think I will use green thread for the edging.



I have been doing some tatting. This WIP edging will be going around a wedding invitation for a September gift. My hubbys niece is getting married and one of their gifts will be a framed invitation and a gift card for their new home!! I am hoping to have the gift finished by the end of the week and I`ll show you the pictures then.





I have shaken the family tree to see which nuts will be coming to the family bbq in August, which I am hosting and there is so much to do!! My father and I have been working on the family tree and it is just about done. Then there is the housework to do. I rip my house apart and give it a really good cleaning. Yes I am the biggest nut in the family (I think)!!!

Have a great week!!!

Tatfully Yours
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with all those hankies! Your edging is just beautiful! And may you be blessed with all the strength and energy you need to get done what you want done and to enjoy the family get-together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That edging is really pretty. Great colour. Love the placement of the beads.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete