Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One surprise after another

Hello there!!!

Well, I am home from Cambridge and have caught up on my sleep and am ready to share with you my great weekend!!
It was full of one surprise after another!!!

First, it always a welcome surprise when you see just how happy people are to see you again.
And there is aways neat surprises in the goodie bag you get when you arrive.


I love seeing what the vendors brought with them. I love shopping for new threads and books!! Many of the vendors stepped up and brought extra with them as one of the vendors could not make it this year.





The tatting class I did went surprisingly well. I must thank Pamela of Needle Tatting and Other Nonsense for letting me use her Cameo pattern for the class. Many of the students were able to finish their piece and were very pleased with themselves. It made me feel really good to hear -I think I got it! and -I have learned so much from you this weekend. Also to see them sharing with others what they made in my class. It leaves you with a good feeling!!!


But the BIGGEST surprise came on Saturday afternoon. I was getting ready for an afternoon class when I was called over by Ruth, only to have someone stand up and say- HI it`s ........FOX!!! This was the first time we got to meet face to face. We did try earlier this year but plans fell through. I had no idea she was coming out!!! And she wanted me to show her some needle tatting stitches. She made my whole weekend when she told me that she only came out because she know I was going to be there. That blew me away!!! Thank you so much for that!!

I have other pictures to show you but did not want to have this blog entry go on for pages, so I will share the pictures of the raffle winnings and purchases I did in a few days!!

I did have a big surprise when a got home. My boys had vacuumed the house and had all the dishes washed up. WOW!!!!


And of course the cat missed me, I think? I believe the look on her face is saying-just because your home does not mean you are getting your craft chair back!

More later! Tatfully Yours Kelly

1 comment: