Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time for something new!

Hi

Well, I have some tatting to share with you today! First we have two motifs from Lyn Morton`s book called Tatting Patterns. This book has great motifs in it!! The one in the metal ring is called Simplicity and the other is called Elegance. Both were done in Altin Basak (50) on a size 8 needle. The motif in the ring; I am counting as my first of my next 25 motif challenge.


Next some of you might have seen this on other blogs. It is the new pattern from Fox called Abigail. I also used Altin Basak (50). This is one I am going to do again.

I am also going to count this motif in the challenge. #2
But I think the next time it will be in a larger thread. And hopefully I will not do the same mistake as I did in this one. If you look closely I missed a picot at the bottom right side. Ooooops!! This cold weather and being a house cleaner has done a number on my poor old hands!! I`ll blame that for my mistake!! (hee hee)

Hope all is well in your part of Tat Land!!
Tatfully Yours
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, It is beautiful! What a fantastic colour, too. And I did not notice a mistake till you blurted it out! Silly you!

    What a thrill for a newbie designer like moi, to see my first design, unbidden, on someone's blog! Thanks for tatting "Abigail!"
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me because I just noticed that my mistake was backwards. There was only to be 4 picot not 5 so I really only had one out of four right. Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty motifs! Love the colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete