Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mail call...

Hello All

I just had to share with you what the mail man delivered on Monday!!


This package came all the way from the UK. Now it was not a surprise or anything like that because I was expecting it.


That wonderful lady we all know as Jane did me a BIG favor and picked up two collectors set of the Royal Wedding stamps. One for my hubby and one for my boss. But before the stamps were available, Jane was selling off some extra tatting books to who ever would like them. I got my name on 2 of the them and they were all mailed together.
There are alot of patterns that I can not wait to start working on from these books. Thanks Jane for all your help!!



But first I have to finish working on this piece of cloth I picked up at the thrift store of only $1.25. It measures 10``x16`` and I am using DMC Cebelia, I think the thread colour works well with the stitching on the cloth!!

Well that is all for now. Take care everyone in Tat Land!!
Tatfully Yours
Kelly


6 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! Those stamps are a treasure in and of themselves. And add to the stamps two (count 'em) TWO dreamy pattern booklets. Is it second-Christmas?

    Your edging does compliment the cloth very well. Pretty stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don'tcha just love the mail man when he brings such wonderful stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you realise that if it hadn't have been for you the Royal wedding might've by-passed my corner of tatland?!?! Thanks for nudging me into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess for some of us crazy Canucks when it comes to the Royals we go a little nuts!!

    ReplyDelete