Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello to all in Tat-Land

I have been working on some tatting and other things as of late!!! But where does the time go!!

Now I did find time to tat Mary Konior`s Spinning Wheel. It is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth colour #154 Wildflower Garden. I really like tatting this piece!!

I am also going to receive a hand tatted item from Margarets Designer Cards! It is part of a ``Pay it Forward`` event she took part in!! If you were one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on her post you would receive something tatted from her in your favorite colour!!
The rules are, that you are to do the same and ``Pay it Forward`` on your own blog too. So if you are interested in receiving something hand tatted from me, in your favorite colour, just leave a comment on this post and put the letters ``PIF`` so I can tell who is interested or if it is a regular comment. Please make sure I can get in touch with you through an e-mail address you can send to me or from your blog.

I am off to do a little housework and a lot of tatting done today!!
Hope all is well in your part of Tat-Land!!
Tat to you later!!!
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, your Spinning Wheel Glass Mat looks so pretty in that colorway! Sometimes variegated threads can overpower design, but this design outshines it all. And you stitches are impeccible. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glass mat looks great...and I think I'd like to play the PIF game :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful glass mat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly

    The other two have been received so hopefully yours will arrive any day, they were all posted together. I just hope you like it
    Lovely spinning well mat, love the colour
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete